SUMMER ESSENTIAL #1: A PAIR OF SHADES

Thursday, June 21, 2012


I am really looking forward to summer. Typically, my days in summer are dull and very boring since there is nothing that I can do and my day often (well almost always) starts at 1:00 pm which is kind of bad. I'm in the bed throughout the day and when I'm out for shopping, I easily get a fever and severe sun burn at time under my eyes. A pair of these shades will surely help me conceal my dark circles and will prevent sun burn. I finally got the Ray.Ban wayfarer style shades which very happy about. My mother gave a great suggestion of pairing them up with a true red lipstick for a pop of color on that dull summer face.

I really hope you enjoy the post. What are the things most essential for you this summer?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe