5 Mascara tricks to beautiful lashes

Sunday, February 23, 2014


Ever wonder how your favourite beauty gurus rock absolutely VUH-LUMINOUS lashes which they claim to be their own and not fake? Now who doesn't love long, thick, luscious lashes? Not all of us can afford Yves Saint Lauren, M.A.C. and Nars right. A little bit of human effort can work wonders. Follow these tips and you'll definitely be good to go!

1. Keep you magic wands clean ladies!
Do you ever dwell searching for the truth, wonder why the mascara that used to be so close to your heart giving you a clumpy mess? I know many of you are frantically nodding in agreement! Here's the error. You buy a mascara, fall in love with it apply it every other hour and after a period of continuous usage it starts growing over your nerves. You miss the PERFECT lashes it used to give you. The thing is when your coating your lashes with tons of mascara, a lot of it is drying on the wand, those dried up blobs of mascara are left on your lashes. Wipe your wand clean once in a while or every time you apply mascara to get rid of huge blobs of dried mascara. IT DOES MAKE A NOTICEABLE DIFFERENCE!

2. Curl those lashes!
I wouldn't say it's a tip or trick, no obviously you all know about curling lashes and all, I included in this guide in order to step this stress(I actually wrote that!) stress this step. My lashes tend to fall VERY frequently so crimping them with this scissor like instrument definitely seemed daunting at first. I always skipped this step! Although it may seem scary at first and initially curling these lashes might be a painful series of "ooh's and ow's" but it makes such a great difference I just cant help and reach out for it every time I apply mascara, I however would say that don't get all emotional with it, its not very nice to crimp the life out of those little baby hair.

3. Wiggling at the base. 
This shouldn't be classified as a trick or tip, it should be made a rule to wiggle at the base of the lashes when applying mascara because it makes such a huge difference! Wiggle the wands left of right at the base of the lashes, not only will it give an illusion of lengthy, voluminous lashes it will also help fill in those sneaky spaces that are an absolute pain to fill.


4. Blink and comb.
Want every individual lash to be coated with gooey black stuff? Here's what I do. I don't move the wand(except for the wiggling part) when I apply mascara, I move my lid. Don't understand what I mean? Here the thing; I place the wand very close to my lashes and close my eyes very slowly, I think it make such a great difference! It combs out the lashes and divides them and even the clumps are combed out! The I close my eyes, put the wand on top of the lashes and slowly open the eyes. Applying mascara on top of your lashes can make the curl last longer! I also use a clean spooly to comb out the clumps when I really want to make an effort. 

5. Coat before it dries.
Applying three coats mean applying them all before the previous one dries, if you make an attempt to apply the second coat after the first one dries, you end up with a clumpy nightmare.

Hope you found the tips helpful! If you found any of the tips helpful, do comment down below. No kidding, they actually do make any blogger's day.


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Thanks for the tips dear.....very informative post....xoxoxo...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! By the way I am a huge fan of your blog :)

      Delete
  3. Number is so true! You can always tell if someone has reapplied their mascara after its dried.. Yuck. These are amazing tips

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe