Monthly Highlight: Betsy Johnson Snow Leopard Crossbody

Monday, November 03, 2014







Long, long time people. I am SO busy these days and you don't want to push my rant button on because I sleep five hours a day, every single day. I will not lie, I look horrible these days. I don't even bother looking in the mirror and I am not even kidding.
Enough of that. So, my sister scored this bag on Ross the other day and I think it is so feminine and (brace yourself, I am going to use the word that I typically hate to incorporate in any of my writings) girly. Love the bow there and the gold hardware. The interior too, it's just something that would attract someone in their teenages. Now, I personally would never have been daring enough to buy this because I, if you read this blog then you probably know, am a grandma soul. I play real safe when it comes to, well, everything.


But I am honestly really happy that this bag is resting in my sister's(I'll borrow it anyway) closet. The leopard, the gold, the pink and the black leather are all balanced so well. Geez, I am getting emotional. Forget it. The bottom line is, this thing's a gem and I am happy to have it inside the parametres of my humble abode. Now, if it would've been my best friend writing this post, she would've been like, "K, thanks. Bye." but I am going to be courteous. Ahem.


I hope you enjoyed treating your eyeballs with this bag and I totally forgot to mention what a convenient size this bag is. Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. It's pretty! A what's in my handbag post or a morning or night routine post would be great! Missed your blog Seemal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone missed me! :') ohmygod. Thank you so much for commenting, made my whole week(which was awful to say the least)!

      Delete
  2. Gosh. Hahah :'D I check your blog on a routine jbtw. Just take out time for your followers and put up more posts:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really busy honestly. I am giving all my time and attention to school right now.

      Delete
  3. OMGG! Finally! I've missed you Seemal! The bag sure is a head turner, although surprisingly not one I'd pick either but I love it! Take care you, and blog more oftennn! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am trying to blog more often and will be doing that soon IA. So much love, you guys! :'D

      Delete
  4. Welcome back to the blogging :)
    I love the bow thingy!
    Would love to see your posts more often girl!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe