Outfit: Orange Isn't the New Black

Thursday, November 13, 2014




Three words: I love black. And today I decided I'll go all black(and gold) because no other color can replace black, hence the name of this post. You can't go wrong with black, I mean it's black. The classiest color on the planet.


I scored this amazing cardigan by Next a few years ago and it is still close to my heart. Look at those rhinestones. It may not be visible in the picture but the cloth sparkles ever so slightly, which was the main reason my heart melted for this one. 


I bought these flats along with the bag in the first photo, a couple days ago and these two things are easily the favorite things I have ever bought. I love these flat. I saw these and I knew that I had to have these in my life. That gold chain strap! I need to breath, seriously. I actually did a few dance moves behind the aisle when I found these. 


If you read my last post, you might remember that I said I keep a bag that I use brutally. Well, my previous one was dying to be replaced, which I did, with this Tommy Hilfiger bag. LOOK AT IT. The fact that its all black but when light hits it you can see the letters T and H all over and the gold hardware makes me want to cry with happiness. The shape of the bag is just like any other tote. I am sorry, it looks terrible in the photo.
The real battle was between a Steve Madden tote and this one. The Steve Madden one was a light and dark gray leather bag with a whole lot of pockets and it was very spacious, which is great because I was buying a bag for school(I am so over backpacks) but it wasn't as pretty as this one. So, I took the plunge and I am so, so happy that I did. I love it and I will use the life out of this bag. I love this bag. Period.

The watch resting on top of this bag is just a watch, it's not branded or anything but the quality is pretty amazing. It has endured all the wear and tear of wearing it daily for 3 months straight. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. Don't forget to comment down below if you're reading this post. I am not buttering you guys when I say your comments make my day. They really do. 

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. So pretty! I love black too, especially in the winters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right no other color can replace black, beautiful picks. Love your shoes :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowwww! They were such a steal. I am not even kidding I did my happy dance right then and there!

      Delete
  3. Hey there girl,
    I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post.I m a die hard black fan.hands down:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I literallly wear black jeans or leggings everywhere! Love the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thank you, I love them but they kill my feet!

      Delete
  6. Wow, Great blog. I think that you are in a deep love with your blog. Am I Right Na?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That bag is so cool. x

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe