Summer Pastels

Wednesday, June 17, 2015


It has been. A. WHILE. I am completely aware of that. My life is indescribably roller-coaster-ey. And mind you, I am not talking about school. I am talking about much dire situations here. Situations you probably won't think about while reading this post. Anyway, have you noticed my photography is brighter and has improved over-all. I am never going to invest in a DSLR if the iPhone keeps getting better. Haha, not that I'll buy it, I use my mom's, who doesn't how to exploit this beautiful little man-made device. Let's she skip to some real business, shall we? (Just say yes.)


Top: Tailor-made, Scarf: No idea, Flats: Zaka Mall, Necklace: Haroon's, Bracelets: International Market
There you go. This is what I want my every outfit to be, except it isn't. The top is made of  Georgette, and will undoubtedly  make you sweat like a big fat cow, especially in those plastic chairs in my "summer school", if you may call it that. Hah, NO. Anyway, the scarf has this beautiful Aztec pattern, and those color. THOSE. COLORS. Whenever I look at them I feel like someone just opened a cold shower in my head. I am that kind of weird, pardon. 


I got this necklace around this time last year, this also happens to be my first and currently only statement necklace and unlike I had expected, I have rocked it several times. It is a little strange, totally dressed up like a diva in your generic American High School. Um, no. Most of the days I wore a grey hoodie, and looked like them cool guys, too bad I wasn't(and I am still not) a guy. I am currently heaving in a sigh.


Go to Zaka Mall for all your shoe shopping, NOW. This is not an advertisement by the way(or B-T-dubs as some say). Trust me, they have a monstrous variety of those acrylic flat that have suddenly become all the rage here. I am, again, heaving in a sigh. Longer than the last one this time. 



And this a wrap people. Ramadan Mubarak to all my Muslim sisters out there. PLEASE remember me in your prayers. May Allah(S.W.T.) shower his blessings upon us. Also, just so you know, I am reading the book, "I'll give you the sun" by Jandy Nelson these days. Solely for those who cherish art. We all do, so give it a read if you get the chance and tell me what you think. No one's forcing though. Haha. Okay, lame. Later. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. hey! i have read few of your articles, indeed you write good on Fashion.
    Actually i am looking for writers.
    www.thenextrex.com has started a new project " www.fashionkibatain.com " and they are looking for writers to write on Fashion. Do let me know if you or any of your friend who writers as good as you is interested.

    Regards

    Email: ali.rao@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love those sandals!!!!!!
    Would love to have you follow me on www.gulezehrasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is every girl's pick :)
    Please have a look on my blog here :)
    http://gujranwalachronicles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! Love your flats and that scarf is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe