What's In My Travel Make-up Bag?

Sunday, June 29, 2014

First of all, Ramadan Mubarak to all Muslims. May it bring blessing, peace and happiness to all of us. I am kind of excited to do this post. I will be travelling in a few days and I prepared my make-up during the last week of May I think. Everything is super basic, just the things I deemed mandatory. Let's dig in.
Now I didn't picture my make-up bag because it has been sitting around in quite a bit of dirt for a while and it really needs to be washed. I was planning on to take my Clinique bag but it was a little too big. I will be wearing an average sized cross-body bag and it cannot house a make-up bag that is actually bigger than it's own self.

Here is the list of products: (L-R) (T-B)

1. Velina Fruit Lip Balm In Grape. Planes use refined air that is extremely drying so a lip balm will provide all the moisture your lips need.
2. Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara. It is amazing! I have decided that I'll do my make-up in the plane because my eyes get watery and itchy very easily so I really don't want to end up panda eyes when I land.
3. A pocket mirror by Haroon's. Not a color I like but that's okay.
4. A nude lip-gloss. The details came off and I can't remember the brand.
5. An angled liner brush. I will be throwing in a gel eyeliner as well, it is not pictured though.
6. Christine White Eye-liner pencil. I am a mad fan of water-lining my eyes with a white eye pencil. It makes my eyes look big and awake.
7. Becute Black Eye-liner pencil. When it comes to eye pencils, local brands totally get the game.
8. Davis Eye Water Proof Eye Pencil. Me and my sisters swear by this thing. It is amazing! They have a huge variety of colors available and I just LOVE it. You have to try this. I use it whenever I am at a loss of time and it makes my eyes look great. GO GET IT.
9. Hair bands. These are a special kinds. They will not loosen the least bit even it you sleep on your ponytail. I wish it had a name so I could tell you all but I actually get it from a small stall at a local market.
10. Anne Klein Travel Size Perfume that is actually filled with Charms Life by Bath and Body Works. ]
11. Mediwash Hand Sanitizer. Planes are unhygienic.
12. Gum cleaner. Mandatory.
13. (Not pictured) ROC Ultimate Sun Protection Cream by Johnson & Johnson SPF 35. It was prescribed by my dermatologist and I use it all the time. I have a very sensitive skin that gets extremely red when exposed to sunlight and heat. It protects my skin and works as an excellent primer for my makeup. It smoothes out my skin and makes my all my make-up look natural. That's it! I hope you all enjoyed this post. Please comment down below, it truly makes my day! And Ramadan Mubarak again.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Nice picks. The picture looks great....:)

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very well.. I like it.. and I also have the same madora lipstick in my bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I can't live without sanitizer as well :D
    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe