SHOWER FAVOURITES

Monday, December 23, 2013


I haven't been a "shower person" all my childhood. I kind of dreaded going in there especially in summers (Awkward? Well there's more awkwardness to come.) because I hate cold water and I can bathe in warm water even in July (told ya!). Overtime, however, I countered my idiotic preferences and now I am a good and regular shower-er. I am a person who will straight on throw it on your face that you smell like the post omelette you had. So smell bad is a big no no in my good books. I like scents that linger on and this little trio got the honor of being in my shower faves because this stuff smell yum! P.S. you can read the review here.

Lastly, although I don't have a huge audience who would cry for me not posting but seriously I AM SORRY. I have been a couch potato lately and have been neglecting this space for like a gagillion years but I just can't manage school and my blog simultaneously because both are pretty labor intensive. A small thanks to my friends who actually missed my blogposts.

11b77804a0fe18a29b774f649f3023f8cb641f077cc561f413












You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This is such a gorgeous little trio! And oh I could tell people on their faces too when they smell bad! Eeek! >_< Blog more often! :) x

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. I love blogging but my hectic routine doesn't let me :(

      Delete
  2. This is my favorite scent from Victoria Secret! I absolutely love it! What camera do you use, if you don't mind telling me?! Check out my blog!

    http://classygirlschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I won't mind, I use Nokia Lumia 520. I am crazy about DSLR's but I can't buy one now! Took a look at your blog, it's really nice. xx

      Delete
  3. I can almost smell the scent from the screen! Such amazing scents VS has!

    http://www.fatimasalim.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are amazing. Love their scent Halo as well!

      Delete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe