PRODUCT OF THE MONTH

Friday, July 05, 2013


I bought Vaseline Healthy White Triple Lightening Lotion last winter and it didn't work for my extremely dry skin in winters so I just wore it as a sunscreen along with a lotion by Dove on my face. My face is EXTREMELY dry. When I smile in winter I feel as if I'm wearing egg wash on my face. It feel (freaking) stiff. It worked well, it helped maintain the color of my skin and yes it does make a difference and does lighten your skin. 
Now that summers are here I decided to give it a go as a moisturizer come sunscreen. I am SERIOUSLY IMPRESSED. I just feel like silk on my face and recently I got measles after which I had rough, ridgy skin. I wore it a couple days and my skin was smooth as ever. Unlike many moisturizers I have used (maybe a 100,000) this was the one that felt very light and airy. I truly recommend it to everyone. Even if you have oily skin I think it won't bother you. It absorbs like a dream and thank goodness I don't feel like my face is on fire when I go out wearing it. Oh and I bought a small bottle which was quite cheap, now I guess I'll buy like a gallon of this absolutely ah-mazing product.

Have fun, go out on beaches and have the time of your lives!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe