LIFE LATELY AND SONG OF THE WEEK!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Catchy lyrics; here we go again.

Summers is an open invitation to lazy nights and I hardly dare to go to the kitchen. Yesterday I was reading a story in which a girl was eating chocolate chip pancakes and I just couldn't resist the urge to try them out myself. But as I was out of chocolate chips I decided to make chocolate pancakes. They turned out so deliciously decadent. They were a little bit dense and made about 8-10 standard sized pancakes. My the end of our "evening snack" me and my sister were literally lying on the floor. It felt like I ate thousand platters of sushi! Never mind, they were absolutely yum!
 Okay so it's time I finally talk about the song. Last year (referring to my school year which ended on 31st May) I went through a phase of what you can depression for the slightest or you can say bizarre reasons. I listened to unbelievably sad song and cried my eyes out on purpose! I felt crying calmed my nerves so I did so. Just as the summer started I was determined to kick off all the anxiety from my soul. I started listening to motivating and party songs. Oldies and newbies, both contributed well and I feel better than ever.
Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you only you can let it in!
These are the lyrics from the song of the week; Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe