SCENTS FOR SUMMER

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

favourite summer scents




Summer is an invitation to sweat. I personally hate when people smell bad and I don't know why some people don't consider wearing perfume. This are some of the scents that I believe are fresh yet subtle at the same time for this humid season that's just on our doorsteps.

ESTEE LAUDER PLEASURES:
Estee Lauder pleasures has always been an all time favorite for me. It just gives an extra touch of elegance I believe. It's not one of those flowery scents, it isn't a strong one either.

MARC JACOBS DAISY:
We all are well aware of all the hype. It's really worth and I believe is an all-rounder, i.e. you can wear it anytime around the year and it will obviously grab others' attention.

THE BODY SHOP LOVE ETC. :
It's the perfect choice for summers. It smell delicious. Fruity and flowery I guess. It's more of a girly scent. Light and sweet for teenagers to wear. Nothing too over-powering.

BRITNEY SPEARS BELIEVE:
A little goes a very long way. This is certainly not your ordinary scent. It's quite strong and last very long at least for me (I don't sweat much). In terms of longevity it is an excellent choice for summers but it's certainly not a casual scent. It's way too strong for party time. It's more of  a formal-ish scent (I hope you get what I am saying).




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3899223/?claim=6gu54sfwhgu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You Might Also Like

2 comments

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe