A POP OF NEON

Tuesday, June 04, 2013








Shirt-Planet Gold, Jeans-Vanilla Star, Flats-Bongo Girls, Clutch-Victoria Secret

It's beautiful outside these days. Mostly I and my sisters don't prefer to leave our comfort zone but today I asked my sister to do so. I really wanted to give a kick start to summer vacations by some color. Most of the time, we're roaming around the house in our night suits. Yes, summer is equal to a lazy me. And I swear you can even imagine how lazy I can be at times (all the time). When having late night chats and reading sessions I end up waking up at 3 pm, I'm too lazy to get dressed properly especially when humidity is at it's peak in the months of July and August. Most of the time I opt for pajamas. 


So today I dressed up my nine year old sister in a funky grey and neon yellow tee followed by green nail lacquer to complement the colors of her tee. She has a very unruly bob and I like how it balanced the entire outfit by giving very effortless look. When going out, I myself prefer untamed hair just to balance out everything. 







You Might Also Like

8 comments

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe