TOP 5 BLOGS 2012

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Cupcakes and Cashmere- Emily Schuman

A Beautiful Mess- Elsie and Emma
DesignLoveFest- Bri Emery
The Beauty Department- Lauren Conrad
Today I'll be sharing the top 5 blogs that I have been consistently reading throughout 2012.Now that this year is coming to an end, I have decided I'll share these with you. When it comes to me, I like blogs that are eye-catching. I hardly ever read long posts. I only like the blogs that have a high quality photography and that help me learn thing. Here's a list of blog I really love.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for vivsitng my blog seemal.i have joined ur blog and added u to my reading list.it would be great if you could follow my blog too.keep in touch. :)


    http://desimompakistan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe