Drugstore Haul

Wednesday, May 21, 2014



Hellooo(the Marcus Butler way)! Today I bring you an absolutely disgustingly taped up drugstore hall. Yeah, you will probably know why its all taped up subsequently. The day I bought the stuff, I was super excited but then I vent all my excitement on taping the things up. Then I took off the tape, realizing that this would be the first haul post ever on my blog and took the photos. In the process I made a LOT of mess. I took the photos and ended up deleting them and was so frustrated that I taped them again and decided there is surely no way I am going to post this haul. Then after the next couple days I thought that my blog awaits desperately to be alive again but I did not want to make a mess again and so I did not take the tape off. Phew, I wrote that a little too fast.

Here's the list of things I bought:
LO'real Studio Line Hot and Smooth Hot Straight Cream, now that was a mouthful.
LO'real Elnett Satin Hairspray in Supreme Hold
Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara, it is absolutely ah-mazin'!
Lux Shimmering Sea Shower Gel
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
Schwarzkopf Supersoft Volume Boost Apple Shampoo 
Schwarzkopf Supersoft Volume Boost Apple Conditioner

Hope you enjoyed my first ever haul post. Have an awesome week. Oh and if you follow me on Instagram, you will know that I was making the Honey Comb Bread yesterday. It turned out to be an epic fail.

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I am confused, what's interesting? The haul or the rambling lol?

      Delete
  2. Nice haul and sorry to hear about yr honey comb bread

    http://ladaadidahh.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It tasted great but was a little under-cooked.

      Delete
  3. Finally you ended up without taking off the tape...:P Lovely haul dear....love your picks....xoxoxo...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good pics I love your blog very nicely done. Did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's L'Oreal Elnett one is my faveeee hairspray EVER! Great haul!

    Shang J. | The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much! Will surely check yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, you got a lovely blog there ! I love St.Ives scrubs. Nice picks ! Do check out mine too :)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe