TWO THOUSAND TWELVE

Monday, December 31, 2012


2012 was a great year, personally and socially. I was having a little change in my personal life and the last three months were pretty tiring. The best part is this year I found a great friend who supported me a whole lot. There were some hurdles and chaos and many.. many changes. I changed internally- confident, sensible and more sarcastic and I cried a lot LESS this year. I cry A LOT not in front of people but under my blanket. I found that blogging was not a joke. I honed my photography skills, about which I am extremely happy. And the best part I found my aim, my profession that is, for the future, this year. I came to know my inner self, my flaws and my pros. I realized that I was always attracted to color and presentation. I love it when I was served with very nice looking food. I extracted the meaning of the quote: "Beauty lies in  the eyes of the beholder". Well I'll write another post regarding this topic soon. I WILL BECOME A GRAPHIC DESIGNER AND I AM PRETTY DETERMINED TO SEE MYSELF AS ONE SOME DAY... Bye 2012. Lastly, thanks to all my friend (online one's too), family friend and The Almighty for making this year so special. Thanks a lot.  (Like a whole lot).













You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Awww u are to sweet dear may Allah bless u always. May his 2013 brings more happiness for u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you found your dream. I am sure you will make a great graphic designer. I love your blog layout and all the pictures you take. So creative. A very Happy New Year to you. x

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe