Favorites Summer Lipsticks

Monday, May 12, 2014

Hi everyone! Guess what? I finally put an end to the endless hours of lounging. I finally went outside in the scorching sun to take photos and they are so much more gorgeous than my previous post, yay!

So lo and behold, below is a list of some rotating favorite lipsticks of mine this summer.


1. A warm pink lipstick which looks absolutely gorgeous on skin with yellow undertones.
2. Very similar to the previous one. Just a tad bit lighter and has slightly peachy undertones.
3. A beautiful blue based pink. I love the fact that it makes me look washed out. I know, I know! I am the only person on earth who loves looking washed out.*
4. Hot pink. It's gorg!
5. A beautiful pastel pink, super matte. Looks beautiful on super pale ladies.
6. This one is my favorite! Translates as a more of a brick red here but it is a gorgeous rosy+tea pink lipstick.

So yeah! All wrapped up for today, I guess. I hoped you liked my picks.

*So as a loyal author of this blog it's my job to tell you everything, right? Here's why I like looking washed out. I have extremely sensitive skin and my cheeks are very very dry. Therefore, 99.9% of the time they are flaming red and actually, HOT to touch. I am sick of it and I love it when something, anything tones the red a bit down and makes me look more washed out. Luckily, I went to an amazing dermatologist last month who prescribed me a couple medications and my skin is better than it has been in ages. Be sure to comment down below if you want me to post my skincare regime.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. The pastel pink looks super pretty. Would have loved to know their names too. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd shade is so pretty.....It's according to my taste...love it....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one. Loved the first shade

    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe