What I Gave My Mom on Mother's Day

Wednesday, May 14, 2014


Last Sunday was Mother's Day and me and my sisters had been fretting about it all week. We put forward all the possible options and ended up deciding that we would by her Pond's Age Miracle Treatment. However, as you can see things took a turn at the last minute.
Since we wanted it to be a surprise for my mom, my sister surreptitiously went to the store and without warning(not really, she called.) she ended up buying the Pond's White Beauty Treatment because the store ran out of the Age Miracle cream. It was disappointing at first because we had heard a lot of good reviews on it and my mother has been worrying a lot about her wrinkles(which my naked eye fails to see). Anyway, we were now out of time and nobody except me seemed to be bothered so we decided to go with it.



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Last minute gifts are a tough choice, but I hope this range suits your mother! :) x

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks dear and I hope your mom liked them...My mom is a huge fan of pond's.....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe