Spring Outfit #1

Sunday, May 04, 2014

Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing great. Today I tried to mimic the pretty outfit pictures all the tumblr girls out there take by spreading out their branded clothing on bare floor and...
I think I failed by a huge margin. Number one, I could hear my heart thumping loudly in my chest because I couldn't endure the fact that my beloved silk top was lying on the floor where lizards like to take a stroll every now and then. Someone call the exterminator! Secondly, my flats are touching it. MY FLATS ARE TOUCHING MY FAVORITE TOP so that the photo looks a little more put together. Nevermind, I was not going to wear these clothes on because I was a bit too comfortable in my PJ's.

So here goes, the first spring outfit that I have put together for you guys. I love the mix and I have worn it a couple times paired with a (not so)fancy watch and a beloved clutch whose faux leather is coming off now. Hope you liked it. Did you notice that the list of products in the picture is not center aligned and that how the cut of the shirt looks so unflattering? Huh. My OCD self just rose from it's coffin. I am a fan of baggy clothing, partially because I think I look a little too bony in fitted ones. And partially because.. Not gonna tell you! Have a lovely Sunday. Oh and my week went absolutely great. Found some PDFs for the best books around and my eyes didn't peel off the screen for even a mere second. Oh the pleasures of reading.

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I LoVE this outfit! :) xx

    artsyshimmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I need those flats in my life and the top is so summery! <3
    And Omg LIZARDS?!?! Summer woes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! When they(the flats) first arrived I thought they were a bit manly, but overtime I guess I got a bit trendier and started loving them, haha. And yes lizards, may God give them peace in someone else's abode.

      Delete
  3. wow....lovely top dear.....love it....xoxoxo...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ewwww.I hate lizards.....Thats a nice combo out there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I wonder what lizards think of humans, or me in particular.

      Delete
  5. The lizards in my house love the wallpaper on my walls so they are always up . Lol. The shirt is pretty and summer-ish . :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are usually on the walls but lately they have been pretty intrigued by the marble and all i guess. Thanks!

      Delete
  6. I am so scared about lizards I can't even sleep if I get to know there is one in my room.
    Nice outfit.
    de-jeeya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, aw! As long as it's off the floor I am okay with it.

      Delete
  7. Lol I can never get how people in videos put their shoes on their bed or clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It ask for a lot of courage haha!

      Delete
  8. Love your spring outfit! I am a huge polka dot fan :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha i love how you were going all Tumblr on this.
    I spend way too much time on Tumblr. It's like a guilty pleasure.

    (Im totally not stalking your blog and commenting on your old posts. Oh wait.)

    Im a new beauty blogger, your support would mean a lot by liking my facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/paintingitpink1

    Thanks,
    Rida
    http://paintingitpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe