Becute New Volumizer Ultra Care Mascara

Friday, November 07, 2014



I forced my mom to pick this mascara up in June or July, when we were shopping for travel essentials and were in a hurry. The guy behind the counter showed us a huge amount of mascaras that were either too cheap or too expensive. I knew that the essence one I had was a gem but my mom was not in for dramatic lashes. I saw this mascara and I went all mushy inside.

THE PACKAGING IS AMAZING. I have to say it's one of those horrible weaknesses that I have to pay for in so many situation. Even when it comes to blogging. Even if a website has the crappiest content, I will subscribe because of the stunner website design. The packaging of this mascara is amazing, I didn't expect this from Becute. It is so sleek and the fonts chosen work so well together. I saw the Lash Boost mascara by Sweet Touch on several blogs and boy, are we improving! The packaging was so good.


Not mad fan of the mascara itself though. It is a terrible mascara. TERRIBLE. When I first popped the wand out, I was obviously impressed with the interesting shape and was pretty hopeful that it would do an amazing job on the lower lashes. Much to my dismay, it turned out to be rather disastrous.

Source: Google
First off, the name. It's like someone took a bunch of words and threw them together. It doesn't make sense. Let's jump onto the performance now. Upon application of the first first coat, it will separate your lashes. Don't get happy just yet. You have to apply a second coat because the first one is not enough. When you apply a second coat, your lashes will clump together so bad, so, so bad. Exactly like the image above. And no, I am not exaggerating or anything.
The nightmare is not over yet. After the mascara has fully dried, your lashes will be crispy and breakable. I wore it for a few minutes and then I just gave up. I washed it off and it came off like a dream, like a slimy banana peel. That really made me wonder if this thing is waterproof. Unlike the name, it DOES NOT volumize your lashes at all nor does this crappy mascara 'care' for them.

Bottom line: I don't know if this mascara is this bad or it was especially cruel to me but I definitely don't see myself buying it again.

Have you tried this mascara? If so, did you like it or did you hate it?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. haha the picture.. well great article my girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! That's why I hate this mascara. The results are exactly like the picture. THanks for stopping by again, you're one of the loyal blogger buddies I have. <3

      Delete
  2. I was expecting this to perform like my Collection 2000's Multiplier, that mascara has the same black tube like this. But unlike this, that one works like a charm! My lashes become so much longer and thicker, it's shocking! I wish Collection will start stocking in Pakistan. they have some great products :D Sorry this was sucha disappointment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they do! I have heard so many good things about the Collection concealer, I would love to try it!

      Delete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe