FIVE THINGS THAT CLICK

Saturday, August 11, 2012


{Chose lovely bright vintage sheets for the rainy days}


Apologies for not posting up for a while. I've been really lazy through the past weeks, I fell down on the on our marble floor while doing a baby karate session with my sister, my foot just stuck in my clothes and I fell real bad, like really bad. While I was recovering my bruises, I got a temperature which highly restricted me from blogging. I spent all this time reading stories on WattPad and was completely dazed after reading so awesome stories, people seriously have a lot of talent.

{Small details can really make things stand out}

{Simply love how the picture came out after editing}

{Winter pre-planning with my sister}
{Simply love the look of these shoes!}




You Might Also Like

1 comments

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe