IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION & SOCIALIZATION

Friday, August 03, 2012


I've got to make this clarification so that you people are aware of everything. Most of the people who don't me personally "always" have a misunderstanding that my name is Seema. No offense but I am not really fond of this name because I abosolutely adore my real name (sorry if that sounds cliche).


MY NAME IS SEEMAL

Hoping that I've clarified everything, I'll move onto the socialization part. Almost everyone is online these days. If you would like talking to me anywhere else than my blog, you surely can because I have almost all types of social media accounts. I have facebook, twitter, instagram, bloglovin, pinterest, kik and blogger account, also I have an email address (pretty obvious). I have written all this stuff jyst to ensure that you people know. I've added all kinds of social media and contact buttonson my blog so do check them. Also if you have any question comments and queries, be sure to send them to thebrunettehead{at}gmail{dot}com. I answer e-mails quite frequently. 

Still some vague thoughts? Just drop me an email!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice to knw your name Seemal :) such a pretty name mashAllah!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe