A LITTLE MESSAGE

Thursday, April 25, 2013


Hi everyone. I know it's been a while since I have posted but theirs loads of stuff I have got to tell you. Well first up is the new commenting platform. The GFC might not effect the comments, but from the very first day I have absolutely resented the blogger commenting platform, well I hate anything in which you have to log in before commenting so I assume that my readers do too. Therefore I have changed the commenting platform and in this one you can just enter your name and email address and your website name before commenting. Secondly, you can now follow my blog through bloglovin', just click the "heart icon" in the side bar and it will give you the link! Last but not the least comes the blog break. Well, exams are heading in and I'm not prepared AT ALL! Therefore I've decided I'll take a break for a while. I'll be back by 1 June. Have a great May and keep missing me <3 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe