GIFT GUIDE

Friday, April 05, 2013


Well this post has been pending since February. Yep! When it comes to posting I'm a lazy couch potato. My sister turned 20 this February. I wasn't prepared AT ALL (careless much?). Well me and my sisters rushed to the store the last minute and bought everything.

THE BOX: I kept the gift box simple yet chic enough to make my sister happy. I took a cardboard box and filled it with creme colored crepe paper to compliment the purple accessories.


CHOOSING WHAT TO GIVE: This is the hard part I decided that I'll give the things that complement her personality. My sister loves beauty related stuff therefore I gave her the best. The price was pretty reasonable and she loved it so that's the best part.

SOMETHING THAT IS TOUCHING: Well I tricked her by saying to flip the card over to read the table of contents. Well actually I related her bad qualities to all the contents that will help improve them. Like, I said I gifted you these nail lacquers so that children don't get scared of her witch like nails.


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. hi dear , such a nice blog you've just nominated you for Liebster blog award here:)
    http://ablazeaqua.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award-2nd-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how well the purple stands out in the box, lovely thoughtful picks. Love that nail polish, I'm sure your sister must have been super happy to receive it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Actually before i gave her the present we ended up fighting on something. She didnt even have the hint that we(me and my other sisters) had arranged a present for her. I went to her and said: "Here's your gift, take it!" and went to bed crying... Ahh she was really happy but i kinda ruined the mood

      Delete
  3. How cute Seemal! Especially the ear studs, they are super adorable. I am sure you made your sister very happy. :D

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe