Review: Dream Angels Halo Gift Set by Victoria's Secret

Monday, March 24, 2014


Another post and yet another review for you guys girls. Today I will be talking about one of my favorite scents ever. It is very unlikely for you to find it(unless it is second hand). You can spot it on either eBay or Amazon only because it is well, unfortunately discontinued for some terrible reason. Today, I will be talking about the Dream Angels Halo fragrance by Victoria's Secret.



Victoria's secret is as good in making scents as Ronaldo is at  football. This scent is extremely hard to explain. First off in does not fall in the major categories I classify perfumes into. It falls in the oriental scents but then I feel I can pick on woody or spicy notes, I am very sure I am explaining it absolutely wrong, pardon me. So I guess it's the best of all worlds then. It's not sweet nor too overwhelming. It's very very unique and definitely attractive. You know, if you where it people will purposely try to hug you to sniff, it is that kind of attractive.


The packaging is something I am very fond of. It is a sturdy cardboard box which I believe is ideal for giving as a gift. It has a ribbon that you can tie and it's all secure. I love the pattern of the lining inside and the blue color of course. Excuse the terrible condition of the box in the pictures though. It has been terribly abused as we threw it here and there, it got all scratched with the load of things laden over it. My apologies(to the box).
As for the actual bottle, the real deal, I just fell in love with the packaging of the body lotion. It's asymmetrical and that's kind of cool(smell the teenage-ness in me). I am actually a sucker for all things white so the packaging really got me. As for the perfume bottle, its nice. Nothing too special but it isn't bad either.


It cost a good $54 which I obviously didn't spend. As I mentioned before, you can't get it from Victoria's Secret as far as my research says but if you are really looking for a nice fragrance, go rush to eBay and grab a bottle for yourself. Seriously!


I hope you liked this post which in my opinion was very boring and certainly not informative. But good news for you guys! My next post will hopefully be an interview *crosses fingers* of one of the prettiest beauty bloggers around.  Till then keep guessing and wait for the surprise. As always don't forget to comment and share.

Love you all so much, 
Seemal.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I dont know but i feel this urge to try this because our choices actually arr similar as far as i have read your blog and know you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review......sounds amazing.....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. for me its a mind boggling post first it mentions ronaldo second VS n of course attractive smell Gosh!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe