5 PLACES FOR ONLINE INSPIRATION

Thursday, July 26, 2012


I believe inspiration is everywhere but you should have that great sense of observing things so to make things a wee bit easy for you guys I decided to pile up a few websites that I totally am in love with when it comes to collecting some freshly picked inspiration.


Pinterest: First up is Pinterest and honestly I find it the best inspiration spot. Of course I don't cheat other bloggers' ideas but it acts like outline for me to determine what's in trend, what's happening out there in the blogging world, it gives me an idea to come-up with something that people are already interested in. Especially the boards are great, I find them awesome for organizing my inspirations. I can make as many borad as I want and I can easily classify things into categories.




Etsy: Etsy is second on my list, well actually I love Etsy and Pinterest equally. I think Etsy is really nice for inspiration, since it's like one of the greatest e-commerce websites it has products lying in all the categories, lifestyle, fashion, beauty, its all in one place and many of the things are homemade. I use Etsy specially because I can give D.I.Y's of the things that are there for so much money. Like the previous post. I had that all lying around and technically I didn't even spent a single penny on it.




Bloglovin': Bloglovin' is my love. I can taste what other bloggers are up to. Take away bits of inspirations from everything, season it with my creativity and serve it to you.




Independant Fashion Bloggers: IFB is a great spot for collecting some inspiration. I can see what other fashion bloggers are upto, I can see all that's happening out there in the fashion world so that I can express the same things with my point of view on my blog. IFB is not like over the top for me, I find Etsy and Pinterest more convenient because everything is in one place. But still it is a lovely spot to get inspiration, especially who are in the fashion sector because people are talking there about fashion all the time.


Indulgy: Indulgy is my newly discovered love. It's almost, well completely like Pinterest. Sometimes I just get a little bit bored with Pinterest, so Indulgy is a good alternative. And you get a little bit more variety at the same time.

I talked about these websites because they make thinking about new ideas a little bit easier. Your blog is a great outlet to express yourself, be original, if everything will be cheated or copied, people might get bored. Be original and only that can lead you to a success. Hope you enjoyed, xo- Seemal.Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Sorry if you can't see your comments. 

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe