SCARF ORGANIZATION

Wednesday, July 11, 2012


Yes it happens to all of us, you open your cupboard and the very next moment you are stuck in a mound of scarves. So to get rid of all the mess, today I'll tell you how to organize your scarves.

SUPPLIES:
Hangers
Shower Curtain Hooks

1. Get a hanger and tuck in your shower curtain hook. It's completely optional, you can do step 2 before step 1.


Tuck in all of them and you'll get something like this.


2. Now pull all the scarves through the hooks. As I mentioned before, you can do step 2 before step 1.


3. Now close the opening. I don't like closing it too hard as I fear they won't get off the hanger in case I need them.

4. Balance the side of your scarves and the distance between the hooks, if there will be a lot of weight on one side the hangers will tilt to that side.


5. Hang them in your wardrobe and get rid of the mess. If your scarves are slipping through the hooks, just tie a knot and it'll prevent slipping.

Well you are done! I love this little trick to keep my wardrobe clean and organized. If you have less hooks and more scarves you can surely hang more on one hook. But don't forget to tie them or they'll get over each other.


You can even display them like this on your shop or your exhibition, the scarves won't slip and be in place.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe