SNAKE BRAID

Tuesday, July 17, 2012


You can spice up anything with simple tricks and when I incorporate braids into my hairstyles, I always get compliments. I don't have a whole lot of time to get ready for school but sometimes I get bored with the plain old ponytail so I snake braid a strand of my hair and voila, you've got a lovely hairstyle!


STEP 1-2: Take a small strand of of hair and divide it into three equal sections. I take 3/4 of an inch. Your section should not be too small as the curves will be so small that they will be unnoticeable. Now braid it.


STEP 3-4: Once you've done braid take the left and the right section and hold them tightly together, hold the middle section with the other hand.


Pull the middle strand and push the left and the right strand upwards.


STEP 5: You'll get a very tight curved structure. Loosen up the curves to form a curvy snake braid and tightly tie it with an elastic band. Don't loosen the curves so much that you end up with a regular braid instead.

I love this braid and I love wearing it with a messy bun or my hair down. Do try this braid and people will surely comment on it.

SO WHAT BRAIDS ARE YOU WEARING THIS SEASON?





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I actually needed that. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks but dont you think the pictures are absolutely hideous?

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe