FIVE THINGS: INSPIRED BY EMILY SCHUMAN

Thursday, January 24, 2013


{Reader's Digest: one of my travel essentials}
{Tutorials soon on the blog!}
 I told you about the calligraphy competition in my last post and the results were here today. Me and one of my best friends were third. Yay! Well I got a trophy and a certificate. The week was great! We are currently trying to rehearse for our farewell! I am hopefully comparing and am pretty excited about it. Oh and yes about my promise that many interior designing posts were coming up, I was kind of wrong because I am way too occupied to do that at this point of my life but I'll probably put up some recipes soon and the pom pom tutorial.
{Made loads of giant confetti for our giant confetti wall!}

{All three of them died, I miss them so I dedicated my nail art to them}
{An adorable champagne stoned ring}


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am a fan of your photography, it's so unique; it makes me happy. :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and of course I envy your photography. That's and honor for me to be praised by you.

      Delete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe