HATE SUNDAYS

Sunday, January 20, 2013

After school madness at the library

Well it might sound odd but I absolutely resent Sundays! They are boring and happening-less (Is that even a word?). This week was pretty exciting and full of fun really! I participated in a calligraphy competition and got the opportunity to bunk classes with my best friend. We laughed, joked around and had pretty precious time of our lives.
Had a great time at the mall with my besties

Having fun designing our room


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I do like Sundays but they can surely be daunting if there's nothing to do. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best part is that i never have anything to do on sundays!

      Delete
  2. Some sundays are so boring :(

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe