A LITTLE ABOUT THE BRUNETTE HEAD

Sunday, February 03, 2013


PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST, PRETTY PLEASE!
I am often mistaken to be a fun 20 year old girl on the internet, which is absolutely wrong! I am a fourteen year old high school student who is about to turn fifteen the next week. I was not aware what blogging was until 2011. We all have our fortes, which I came to know after a very long time. Well I kind of knew that I was good at drawing and after a few years I was and I am praised for my writing skills by my mother and teachers, though I believe there's a lot more to improve. I have endured a lot of writer's-blocks in my life when I am writing endlessly but it's pretty pointless.

I used to think that my writing skills and my drawing skills will lead me to nowhere. I first decided that may be I'll become a fashion designer, or an interior designer or may be a software designer, it all had something to do with designing. But what about my writing skills? What about my sixth sense that notices that Benefit's cosmetics have the best packaging and font, the sense that notices that this advertisement is pretty simple but due to the graphics it's very captivating? Then when I was introduced to blogging I came to know this is the place that'll become an outlet for me to express myself, write what I like and incorporate all the creativity I have in me. I spent nights searching through blogs, looking through what is nice and what not for a whole year. I made thousands of amendments in my layout and finally came up with this blog and layout. I followed the the policy: "The simpler, the better", and now that is what my blog portrays. It is white washed with pops of color here and there. Nothing fancy.

Surfing the internet for days and nights, I came across Design Love Fest, an absolutely adorable blog by one of the most famous graphic designers online, Bri Emery. Right then and there I came to know that graphics designing was the best option. Nothing could make use of my writing and drawing skills than graphic designing. And here I am, enjoying my life dreaming that one day I will be a famous graphic designer showing off my skills in Hollywood movies.


This post was meant to tell your who I am and what I aim to be and one of the most important things I wanted to let people know is, just think about yourself when you're alone. One wrong decision can make you suffer your entire life. If my mother ever forced me to be a doctor or someone I don't want to be (which she NEVER did), I'd deny. I won't do something that I don't want to and when passion becomes job and vice versa, life is way too easy.

Sorry for the huge post but I think I made my point clear. Have fun.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. so cute post :) it is so nice to read your post... you write so well

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always important to listen to what your heart says, beautifully written post. Wish you luck in graphic designing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Marib it's always a pleasure reading your comments. You are so encouraging! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe