HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Sunday, February 17, 2013


Last Sunday, that is exactly a week ago, I turned 15. I had a great day. My best friend gifted me a beautiful photo frame by Potpourri, my other best friend gifted me earrings and my class fellows gifted me jewelry.  As for my family I mostly received cash, which for me is absolutely perfect and they are resting in my savings for now. I'll be picturing all my gifts in the next post. I celebrated the day at school with my best friends by my side. It wasn't really the best birthday but well it was something. And finally I thank my Lord for keeping me sane and healthy for 15 years and for giving me a chance to overcome my mistakes once again. Oh, thanks to all the insta-grammers, I love you.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Happy 15th my dear.. have a blessed life.. I am also an Aquarius & glad to have this deary Seemal ;)
    All the best !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Khadijah! Aquariuses rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww im sorry im late :( Happy belated birthday dear may u have many many more ^_^

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe