DIY GEM NECKLACE

Friday, July 19, 2013


Lately I have been a lot into jewelry making; a. because I found a new craft store that has EVERYTHING you need for jewelry making(I did start from scratch in this post though) and b. Because pinterest got me going all crafty.

SUPPLIES:
A small piece of PVC
Craft glue
Rhinestone/Faux Gems (of the same color family)
Jump-rings
Chain

STEPS:



1. Apply glue to the back of your gems.

2. Stick the gems to the piece of PVC. Remember you should NOT be able to see PVC once you have glued on all the gems. Cut off any access PVC.

3. Using pliers or scissors, open the jump-rings and loop them through the rhinestones. Remember: The rhinestones that you will be using on the edges must have holes for jump-rings. Loop the chain through jump rings and add a clasp.

4. And now you have your very own necklace. Wear it or either gift it to someone. The receiver will be more than happy to see the effort you have put into it.

I hope you enjoyed and I am extremely sorry for crappy photos. They are taken indoors. 
xx Seemal.




You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Awh thanks Jadirah! Again sorry for crappy photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Awesome blog. I wonder why it has so little traffic
    10/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton! That is by far the best comment I have ever got on blogger. As for the traffic, it is actually my own fault. I am really inconsistent when it comes to posting and I am not very good at socializing as well. Again thanks a whole lot!

      Delete
  3. Seemal could you please please please tell me where is that craft store? Please? I'll love you forever, plus I love your blog. And post more frequently :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know where you live but I can still tell you. It's a really small shop and the dont have even like a signboard or anything. It's in the "International Market" you can ask a passerby where to buy stones they will surely get you to that store! They have got absolutely everything but you have to ask for it. Thank you so much for liking my blog. I'll try my best to post more :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Hey Seemal, are you based in Pakistan? I have gone through few posts of yours and can't still pinpoint where you live! hahah, not stalking or anything creepy, I just moved to pakistan and completely clueless on where to find craft supplies, my crafty self is itching to come out and try your diy projects !!! So do let me know of any good craft stores in Islamabad/ Rawalpindi if you know of any!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe