NAILS FOR FALL

Friday, September 20, 2013

Nail For FAll

Fall Cycle

With fall being just around the corner I got my sister's nail polish galore out and started choosing the best for fall (My sister is a total nail polish junkie. Being nine she has a wee bit over normal amount of polishes. However, that doesn't matter to me because I get to borrow them anyway!).
Fall doesn't mean that you have to omit color out of  your life and end up looking like the "grumpy cat". However I like to tone things down a bit in terms of clothing. When it comes to my dry(on the verge of cracking) hands, I NEED A GOOD LAVE OF COLOR on my nails. Greens, blues, purples and earthy tones are of course the colors I usually go for but when I need a little excitement on those little thing called nails, I am not afraid to go bold like hot pink or pin up red. Here are the colors I chose, click the colors down below and it will link you top the description.

WHAT I CHOSE





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe