Dresser Tour

Friday, January 24, 2014



I love pretty dressers and this is my take on pretty-fying my dresser. It's never the same. Since my dresser has four very spacious, chest-like drawers I prefer a very de-cluttered and clean top so that I can make room for things I am currently using. I have always kept fake flowers on my dresser top as it seems to brighten up the whole mood by a substantial amount. This mirror by Conair is a hearth-throb of mine. I absolutely love the modern look of it, so simple yet intriguing. I like to keep a couple accessories and nail polishes on there which I keep switching everyday according to the mood. Here in this post you can find some of my favourite scents and some very cute looking polishes. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Those polishes are adorable! Love the entire look, very modern/sleek/minimal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, however that's not good enough for me, I am a lover of all things minimal and am currently drooling over IKEA vanities.

      Delete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe