Shower Favorites: February

Saturday, February 01, 2014



This is one of those scents that makes me think of spring. It's light and fresh and utterly girly girl scent without being over-powering. This is one of those scents that make me want to cuddle with my own clothes (And the readers will be like: uh, what?). It's fresh and absolutely yummy, and very very light I would say. Good thing the lotion contains jojoba (pronounced as: hohoba) oil. It's light and buttery and sinks right in your skin. The mist and shower gel are things I have to explore more though. February is a kick start to spring this scent is perfect. Enjoy smelling these off the screen ladies. You can find quality replicas of these in the market for a fraction of the original price, what a steal!





You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. wow......I like light and fresh scented products....xoxoxo....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I therefore it's in my favourites nowadays!

      Delete
  2. This is indeed amazing. Great blog hun. Following you through blogloving and GFC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. Did check yours out, you too have a lovely blog.

      Delete
  3. hohoba made me laugh out loud! ive seen way to many people pronounce it literally lol! love the about picture, im not if youve changed it recently lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't get me going on this one, i too have seen WAY TOO MANY people pronouncing it "jojoba" and advising others to use it like they are some beauty expert.

      Delete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe