A Surprisingly Great Birthday

Monday, February 10, 2014


































Today I turned sixteen. The day started off with some very weird, unwelcoming thoughts. Like every other day I went to school, we had quite a few free classes (the perks of upcoming sports gala) but through out the day that thought was haunting my mind every now and then and that is: What if I am dead the very next moment?
It was literally making my already horrible day worse. I was having absolutely ridiculous thoughts and could feel that huge lump in my throat, however this thought made me realized something I should have learned years back. The importance of life, every second of it is a blessing. If I die today not a single person excluding my family would remember me more than a few years. I want to engrave my name in people's good books, I want them to remember me for the good I have (will do) done to them. I want to gather good deeds so that I am able to face the Hereafter.
I realized that technically I had just these few seconds to make someone's day and be grateful to the One who gave me sixteen years to cover the blunders I had made, another chance to to DO SOMETHING.

I was depressed and was thinking about what I had done all my life and MY BEST FRIEND APPEARED IN MY HOUSE OUT OF THE BLUE WITHOUT INFORMING = BEST SURPRISE EVER. This was the first surprise I had ever received! Oh God, I thought I was dreaming. I literally pinched her and my self numerous time wanting to make sure that this really wasn't a dream.

Thank you Sara for making this the best birthday I have ever had. It means a ton to me. I forgot to take pictures of all the stuff but this shimmer mist was one of the goodies (my friend and family showered me with gifts!).

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. awww im gald a day that started out with bad thoughts turned around super well! love the print youre wearing! happy belated bday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its such a beautiful print and happy belated bday dear.....xoxoxo....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was like gimme gimme gimme when I saw this print!

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Haven't went for a haul yet! Will do it when I go for one.

      Delete
  5. Lovely !Happy Belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww so lovely! Bestfriends are a gift that keeps on giving!

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe