Valentine Series: Glam for Less

Friday, February 07, 2014

It's THAT time of the year. Good for you, I don't celebrate it. Not that I don't like the idea of love *snorts*, I adore my mother, look up to my dad and love my sisters more than myself (yeah.. I just said that) but honestly I don't celebrate love, not even mothers' day and fathers' day (many underlying causes for that). Don't picture me as Hitler, I just don't. BUT, all the ladies out there who do, here's a kit that you can use to glam your face up this valentines. All the products are under $10! And undoubtedly, of great quality according to millions of reviews from consumers online.

My weapons of choice this valentines are:

NYX Matte Lipstick in Pure Red

Essence Blush Sticks

Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner

Volum' Express Colossal Mascara

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I also dont like the idea of celebrating this day. I love my family more than anything and anyone....Dont picture me as a Hitler too....:D....Nice post....xoxoxo...:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria, for agreeing with me. I might sound conservative to some but it's just nit my thing.

      Delete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe