Summer Jewellery Favorites

Sunday, July 27, 2014

All these photos are self-explanatory and since I am at a serious loss of time, let me just put this into a few to-the-point sentences. The accessories above are my July jewellery favorites. I had a huge debate in my head regarding the spellings of a word i.e. "jewellery/jewelry/etc" and I just ended up writing "jewellery".
These necklaces are from Haroon's. YOU HAVE TO GO TO HAROON'S. You have to! I paid my first ever visit to Haroon's in June and I wish that my I hadn't procrastinated it. Haroon's is the heaven of cheap jewellery, literally. The quality is excellent! And they are gorgeous.


When I first went to Haroon's I bought a somewhat formal looking statement necklace which I absolutely love to bits but I wanted something that was more casual, something that was more wearable on a daily basis. Went I first threw it in the basket(they give you neon colored baskets for shoppping) I was kind of reluctant to buy it. But I bought it anyway and I have to say, it looks great! The length, the feathers, the turquoise bead adds so much character and for merely $7-8 it is a pure gem.


I love love love these bracelets! They add color to any outfit and the gold pearls look great with my watch.
I found this on the stall on the street, it came with a pastel blue bracelet as well as white pearl bracelet but I love the combination of these two in particular.


Out all three, this necklace is my most prized possession. It caught my eye right away, the beautiful turquoise color and the rhinestone are beautifully cut. Again the price point just sealed the deal for me, it was about $5, usually it's for $7-8 but it was on sale.

I am so sorry for such an uninteresting post. Eid Mubarak to all of you, I hope it brings happiness for all of us! Have a great one.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Only if we had haroon's in karachi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only we had Haroon's in USA. I feel for you, I totally know your pain!

      Delete
  2. The jewellery is chic ! Agreed with mehreen. So sad we have no Haroon's in Karachi :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a chance to buy more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace is so pretty!

    - Rida x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Haroon's had got some amazing jewelry!

      Delete
  5. Your blog is amazing. Have you shifted to the US? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ask me i'll send you .aashi khalaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are actually wonderful some ideas in the blog. You have touched good quality points here. In whatever way continue writing.Unique jewelry

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @THEBRUNETTEHEAD

Subscribe